- #551 (no title)
- Dishwasher repair in Pittsburgh
- Dryer repair in Pittsburgh
- How does a refrigerator work?
- How to choose the best fridge for your home?
- How to fix a refrigerator?
- Refrigerator repair in Pittsburgh
- Refrigerator repair parts
- Service Area
- Washing Machine repair in Pittsburgh
|Type of service||Price|
|Gas Grill||from $120|
|Snow Blower||from $160|
|Riding Mower||from $200|
|HVAC System||from $250|
Quickly fixed my fridge on the weekend. Other companies didn’t pick up the phone that day. I’m satisfied. Thank you .
We have an inexpensive refrigerator. After the warranty expired, it stopped working as we thought. I had to call the technician for a fee. It turned out not the refrigerator, but the power cable (like that).The repairman found this malfunction.
Our washing machine broke down. We’re out of warranty. We found this service in the handbook. The master arrived on the same day. It’s very convenient. Thank you!